Maintain correspondence on behalf of members and to fulfil the club’s legal obligations (excluding financial).
- To send out notices advising members of the AGM including agendas
- To send out notices advising the Management Committee of the next meeting and to include the agenda as approved by the President.
- Minutes: take minutes at monthly meetings and AGM.
- Email minutes to committee members.
- Circulate copies of the previous AGM prior to the current AGM.
- Prepare the agenda for the President’s approval.
- Agenda: list incoming and outgoing mail.
- Reports (such as PSQ report): email to committee members when received.
- Correspondence: Maintain correspondence as required by committee and archive (some important items kept electronically). Newsletter and advertising material are not kept.
- Maintain the register of members of the Club.