The DPI Director is responsible for collection of digital images by BCG members for competitions
- Collect digital images from members at BCG meetings by digital media transport (CD, memory stick) or by email (preferred).
- Record and collate name and category for each entry by maker
- Produce digital images to allocated judge two weeks prior to competition night
- Record award allocation as given by judge
- Sort images for presentation in the usual order
- Present digital images as part of judges critique at BCG competition night
Assist in the selection of images for entries to external competitions participated in by BCG.
Attend BCG committee meetings as required by the Chairman
Assist in the setup and packup of presentation equipment for BCG competition nights