To promote activities of the Brisbane Camera Group to existing members, the public and other organisations.
- Maintain the internet domain 'brisbanecameragroup.org.au'.
- Maintain and update the website 'brisbanecameragroup.org.au'.
- Publicise events to BCG members.
- Maintain and update the website 'www.brisbanecameragroup.org.au' as required by the president or secretary in the interest of BCG.
- Keep BCG website content current.
- Maintain the BCG gallery (if needed)
- Maintain the BCG forums (if needed)
- Facilitate the distribution of the BCG newsletters
- Update Social Media as required (Facebook, Flickr, Google+) & ensure BCG standards are met.
- Publish activities and their availabiltity to members using publications & media, eg Impact & website.
- Promote BCG activities to the wider community utilising internet, print, radio, TV and other media
- Facilitate communications between committee members by maintain BCG committe email addresses and forwards to personal addresses.
- Maintain committee mailing lists for internal communications