Digital Show Coordinator
The Digital Show Coordinator receives images from members and prepares the audio-visual that is displayed during the Digital Night meeting.
- Perform all the duties below or delegate if unavailable.
- Receive images from members.
- Check that images adhere to the size requirements for the digital show – resize where necessary.
- Collate the images into an audio-visual using appropriate music. The images should be randomised and any adult content images should not be shown next to pictures of a family nature.
- Ensure that the digital show AV is prepared and delivered to the Digital Meeting.
Respond to the emails from members to indicate their images have been received and provide some feedback on the quality of the images.
Upload the images sent for the digital show to the BCG Gallery
Resize a selection of images to a maximum size of 300x300 pixels and send these to the Digital Group Email Coordinator to include in newsletters. Typically the first 5 randomised images from the show and another 5 images selected from other makers.