Location: top secret until closer to the time
• At registration, you will be required to take a test shot and provide the image number of the test shot.
• There are 12 subjects.
• You can take a maximum of 24 images.
• All competition images and your test shot are to be downloaded at the end of the competition.
• All images must be taken in JPG format. No RAW files will be accepted
• You must be back at the photo download station before 5.00 PM.
• Unlike previous years, there are no boundaries. You can go wherever you want as long as you’re back at the photo download station before 5.00 PM. Be aware that some areas, such as the Myer Centre and Wintergarden, are private property and photography may be discouraged.
You must download your competition images at the end of the competition. The download station will be open from 4.00 PM and will close at 5:15 PM. Photo download will be at a nominated place. Remember all images must be in JPG format!
You do not need to send the image files.
- Camera (& at least one lens)
- Full battery
- Empty storage card
- Your camera manual
- Filters, props and anything that will assist you to create interesting images
The winner is awarded the Hunt and Shoot trophy at the annual dinner.
See you all there!