The event was held on Sunday, May 20, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
Nikon Australia have kindly agreed to change the previous workshop to include Nikon Australia Ambassador - Rocco Ancora.
FREE WORKSHOP - LIMITED TO 20 PEOPLE ONLY
Announcing the Rocco Ancora Lighting Workshop.
20 May 2018
9.00am to 1.30pm
Albion Peace Centre
About Rocco Ancora
Named as one of the Top Ten Photographers in the world by the iconic photography magazine American Photo, Rocco has been awarded the prestigious accolade from the Australian Institute of Professional Photography’s Wedding Photographer of the year an unprecedented four times in a six-year span, which is a testimony of the highest regard in which his peers hold Rocco’s craftsmanship. His work is celebrated both locally and internationally with many major awards to his name. As a multiple Grand Award winner at WPPI as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd placements, these achievements are a true reflection of his commitment to creativity.
Rocco is an ambassador for Nikon Australia, trusted spokesperson for Nikon USA, Canson Infinity, X-Rite, and a Creative Live instructor. As a passionate educator, he is now a sought-after speaker by photographic organizations & institutes. Presenting dynamic workshops and seminars all over the world.
Check out Rocco’s website - www.roccoancora.com
Lighting Workshop Format
The workshop will consist of -
- The fundamentals of shooting utilising - lighting, exposure, composition.
- How to maximize the use of natural and artificial light to create the mood.
- Heavy emphasis on developing strong posing and direction techniques and deploying them in a natural, non-confrontational manner.
- Understand how tell a story in photography and with technical confidence.
- Nikon Australia will be providing their 15 bodies of the current range of DSLR cameras D5, D850, D750, D500, full suite of lenses and range of Nikon wireless speedlites. People will be allowed to try all the cameras and practice techniques.
- Models will be provided by NIKON to photograph.
What to bring
Your camera and spare cards
Writing implements for note taking
Morning Tea will be provided
This is a great opportunity to learn technics from a world class photographer. Please register to ensure your place.
Registration has closed for this event.
You must login to this website, even if you are not a member, to be able to register for this event.